To Miss Hao...
What's up with Friday nights and yucky dreams?
Woke up this morning feeling bitsy moody.
I dreamt of Youreng having a gf (gasp!); Cheryl baking me apple tarts; Hanging out with Miss Hao and Amelia.. Mainly hall people eh...
Think of all the hall memories..
Sad.. I miss hall people. Most anyway. =P
(Go join you-know-what-it-is Mr Youreng..)
Anyways, caught The Devil Wears Prada last night.

No storyline or whatsoever. -_-"
Just go there and look at what the New Yorkers wear.
Good for trendy girls to gawk at what the ang moh fashion is like.
Oh wells.. catch it on a weekday. Cheaper!
Bought a black top from topshop.

Quite revealing man... I admire girls such as Sindy who can carry off such nice tops and don't feel conscious about it. Think I will just add a tube top with it.. And maybe iron some crystals on it.
Sheesh.. -_-"
Took some pictures of the nice view that I have been having this past week.
Now I understand how the 911 people feel. So high up there yet nowhere to run.. Poor things.


I like the feeling of being in Shenton Way. In the rat race and what not.. But I guess I don't want to be in it cos.....
Sitting at the desk for the whole day MAKES ME FAT!!!!!
Let's just hope Monday's interview goes well...
________________________________________________
Met up with my dearest sister Haoling on Monday.


I'm so glad I know her through Social sub-comm.
The prettiest of the lot, the most hardworking of the girls.
I can still remember she drew up the whole lot of signages for the gambling booths.
And all of them were high standard too! =)
Slowly slowly, we became good friends,
through cheerleading and what not.
She shares her woes with me,
while she knows quite alot about me. =P
She is damn pretty, and her legs are to die for.
Many guys bio her, but she is ignorant of it. -_-"
She is going to Hongkong in a few days time, and I'm going to miss her so.
Dear girl,
come back to Singapore a 'free-er' you. Maybe with a dashing Hongkie by your side. Hoho.. And many many clothes, shoes and accessories. Have a blast in HK eh.. Love ya! Muackz!
Dajie.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home