This is a damn long entry la....
I was a complete wreck 2 weeks back.
Pent up anger inside me.
Angry with myself. Angry with God.
With nowhere to channel all my angst, I vented all at Koo.
That period was bleak since Koo didn't understand why I was being such a bitch.
Anyways, to keep a long story short, I hit rock bottom.
I'm getting better now cos once you are at your lowest, the next thing is to only go UP.
Looking back, I think it's quite cool to be able to experience all these shit and learn more about myself.
Oh wells, Koo and I are back together again.
Stronger than ever.

-_-"
Had a walloping fun time with the FR8 temps on Monday night.
Waitingatthecontrolstation.CafeCartel.PartyWorld.Photowhoring.
Fun Fun Fun!!!

With the boys/Jasmine the perm/The babes/Xiaodi

Lots and lots of photowhoring.
We played 'kissing' game at some point. How real is that?!! =P

I'm real glad to know these crazy people, who made my 1st office job so enjoyable.
Can't wait for the next outing! =)

Tuesday was spent hanging out with Xiaomin.
I felt so bad that I made her lose the chance to buy that pair of shorts from Topshop.
Anyways, I'm glad she got it in the end, albeit in another size.
Check it out here!!
Xiaomin, wear it to school with your yummy looking red heels ok?!!
The combi really looks damn good together!! =)
Why do all my girlfriends look so photogenic while I look/am fat?
Grrrrrrrr..............


Had bak chor mee with Koo and his friends yesterday.
Xiaojiu, the auntie really doesn't like you!!! It tasted heavenly yesterday. My favourite bcm is up to standard again!!!
Yippee doppeee!!!!!!!! =)
Mei's favourite bak chor mee
Teck Seng Coffeeshop- Noi's Mushroom Minced Meat Noodles
Add: Along Jalan Datoh (Balestiar)
Nearest MRT station: Novena. Must take bus after that.
Order the $5 one and you won't regret! =)
Anyways, Koo's friends could really talk till the cow comes home.
We ate the noodles at 12 noon and left the place at 4pm. -_-"
But his friends are really humourous guys that have started planning for their future.
*salute man*
I don't see me and my girlfriends talking about those kind of topics. Hoho..
I can't believe next week is my birthday man.
Should change my msn nickname to Big Fat OLD Mei soon.
-_-"
I know I'm getting old and mature when I want a branded bag. Tsk tsk...
This month's Her World sucks totally cos they are featuring my biggest weaknesses- Bags and shoes.
I heart this Prada bag man!!! *pouts*

But I nearly got a heart attack when I saw the price online.
Hoho..
=____=:
So no Prada for me anytime soon...
Miss Hao, if you see similar bags in Hongkong, can tell me? I don't want fake Prada bags, but those no brand bags with such a design. Thanks girl!! Hugs. =P







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home