And here I blogged again...
I'm feeling contented right now cos...
1. It's a public holiday today.
2. I woke up 1 hour ago.
3. It's raining right now.
4. The weather is damn conducive to sleep.
5. I can snuggle in bed later.
6. I will end work at 530pm tomorrow.
Hee.
Life is good.
For now la.
=)
Met up with Ali last night to catch Deathnote.
I think it's damn entertaining and is worth the 9 bucks that we each paid.

But, don't be deceived by the poster. The 2 cute looking Jap guys on the poster looked DAMN UGLY in the movie. Hoho... Alicia kena cheated. Muahahaa...
Anyways, it's really quite a cool show and I can't wait for the sequel to come out.
We shopped around prior to the show and we each bought something from Zara.
Ali bought this really sweet and cheap black and white print dress there while I bought a simple black top with cute little details.
How can I not take photos of Miss Choy when we are out? Heehee..

And that's the corset/tubetop the she bought from Future State. Very very flattering on her. =)
Mei, decked out in office attire. Hoo.. Black and white no less. -_-"

Alrighty, I know it's exams season soon. Study hard my friends... You will appreciate exams once you start working cos you can look forward to the holidays after this month or 2. But when you work, there is no chance where you can get to slack for 2-3 months in a stretch. Trust meeeeee!!!
=P
Jiayou. Huggies!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home