Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday the 13th... so what?

Woke up in the morning to receive damn freaking GOOD news.
Mei is no longer going to be slacking around at home. Yays!
Thanks to all the prayers from my family and Mr Koo. I guess God didn't desert me after all. Teehee.. =)

Afternoon was spent watching Prison Break and drooling at Wentworth Miller.
He is so damn cute with his forever frowning face and intense gaze. *slurp*

Met Xiaomin, Chewting and Weijun in the evening for some yummy steamboat.
Weijun is so sweet.. He gave all the girls a stalk of Ferrero Rocher and Mr Koo a bar of chocolate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, I hope they liked the steamboat. =)
My family love their Tom Yum soup!

2nd Mini Steamboat Delight
273 Thomson Road #01-04
Novena Garden
Singapore 307644
Telephone: 62550600
Nearest MRT station: Novena

After dinner, we trooped down to town to have desserts.
I heart caramel banana waffles!

Xiaomin and I.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The couples.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Made Xiaomin a Dumbo bag charm and an Angel's wings necklace.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xiaomin, hope you like the pressies eh? Now we have the same necklace.. Teehee.. And thanks for your Lancome blusher.. It's damn nice la.. I tried it already. Haha.. Love ya, girl! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home