Byebye weekend!
Ages since I last blogged. Hoho..
Hello Jeanie!!! =)
Have been working the past few days.
Working life is like that lor.
Wake up. Work. Go home. Eat. Sleep.
And the cycle continues.
All the students out there, cherish your school days!!!!!!
=P
Went shopping during the weekend.
Need to replenish my wardrobe cos my working attire could only last me for 2 days. -_-"
I'm so damn glad my big flat butt could fit into pants from LittleMatchGirl and Reds cos GG5 pants are atrociously expensive. =P
Although I am proud of my dress sense, I think I SUCKED at the working attire category. I kept choosing clothes that are either in black and white. So boring. Yawns. Am so old. Boos.
Me need to improve.
Other than working attire, I bought myself a pair of skinny jeans!!!
Never knew my Changi-to-Tuas wide hips can fit into one.. So I'm damn happy when I found one in FEP. Teehee...
And I got a oh-so-pretty satin dress. Fit for work and out. I'm so darn pleased. =)
Will post pictures of them when I wear them out.
One of the rare Saturdays where Koo accompanied me to shop in the AFTERNOON. He stopped working for his exams preparation and I dragged him out. Tsktsk.

Went out with the family earlier on. Mum started a tradition few weeks back where everyone gets to choose a makan place each week. This week, Jan chose Ichiban Boshi. I love their salmon asparagus sushi. Yums.
I bought a Mambo cap after lunch. It's a miracle to find caps that fit my humongous head and look good on me round face!! =)
After paying for it, I plopped it on Jan's head and she wore it around town.

The siblings.

Okies, off to watch the 7 o'clock show. Will blog lesser from now on. Paiseh eh! Sleep more important now. Hoho...

I appreciate public holidays much much more now. -_-"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home