Big Fat OLD Mei (Part 1)
Koo celebrated my birthday with me one day in advance cos we are having steamboat tonight.
We went to town in the afternoon and tried the mooncakes at Taka Square cos we felt like snacking. Hoho.. I know we are cheapos.. But I like! =P
Proceeded to Merchant Court to have buffet dinner.
Our practice of having buffet on birthdays (excuse to gorge!) started on my 20th birthday when Koo brought me to Miramar Hotel for Japanese food. Yums. Since then, we have tried The Line at Shangri-La, Triple 3 at Meritius Mandarin and Cafe Biz at Traders Hotel. Maybe I will do a review of them someday eh? Hee...
Anyways, Ellenborough Market Cafe is really not too bad with its selection of Peranakan and International cuisine.


The 2 of us had braised shark's fins, loads and loads of salmon sashimi, lobsters, oysters, waffles with ice creams, the black glutinous rice dessert bla bla blah.. Special mention to the Nonya dishes such as Nonya popiah and the spicy beef rendang.
Overall, I think it's quite value for money since it only costs $30 plus per person.
But the 14 laps I did at Clementi Swimming Pool on Tuesday were gone to waste. =P

Budding photographer's work. Hoho.. Bhb =P

Photowhoring as usual.

At Clarke Quay.

Koo surprised me at the end of the night with a DKNY bag. He TRIED to throw me offguard in the afternoon with the pimple-ss cream and flowers (=___=') , but Mei was too smart for him.
Hoho...
Anyways, I LURVEE my new bag. It's like damn pretty la... He said he couldn't afford the Prada bag so he bought me this. So damn sweet..... Hee..


Thanks Koo! Lurb ya! =)
Thanks to all my friends who smsed me! I love all of ya too!! Muackarooz!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home