Big Fat OLD Mei (Part 2)
My birthday came and went. I'm older, but none the wiser.
-_-"
Anyways, I'm real blessed to have a sweetie pie mum who went to the wet market early in the morning to buy the ingredients for the steamboat; a doting boyfriend who spoilt me like nobody's business; and cute little siblings that wanted to surprise me but failed terribly.
Teehee..
Yummy steamboat. The soup was boiled using charcoal so it tasted extra delicious.

The family and chocolatey cake from Cake Avenue (Awfully Chocolate is better though.)

The boyfriend and I.

Random photowhoring. ROAR!!

They are supposed to kiss me WILLINGLY! -_-"
Lousy billies.

The siblings are damn blardee sweet. They trooped out secretly on Wednesday night to find an oven for me but everything didn't work out, so no oven as yet. They presented this and a tube of cheekstain for me last night and said my oven was on the way.
*melts*

I heart my family! =)
___________________________________________
Met up with Shichao, Weixiong, Weijun and Derry yesterday afternoon.
Working earning adults and jobless bumpkins are really different.
Hoho.. Oh wells..
I came to realise some friends are worth it, some are not. It takes 2 hands to clap. If 1 party is not interested, the other party will lose interest soon. Oh wells again. Not going to care anymore.
___________________________________________
Did this for my sister on a spur of the moment last night. Nice eh? Teehee...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home