Photowhores ahead!
I had Koo to myself for the whole day earlier on.
No fyps, no projects, no tutorials blah blah blah...
*smirks*
We trotted off to Sentosa after leaving his car at the service centre in Alexandra Road.
1st peekture of the day!

Went off to play luge.
I played it in New Zealand when I was in Primary Three. Singapore's can't be compared to it cos of the scenary and what not but I guess it's still worth $15 for 3 rides.

Anyway, it's damn safe even for the faint-hearted. Cos kiah-see me also dared to go very very fast down the slope. =P
Mr Koo and his pweety red helmet.. Very matching... Teehee...

We then took the chairlift up the hill again. It was quite scary at first cos I was afraid of heights but it got better subsequently.


Don't know who they are/ RasaSentosa/ Koo is damn afraid his slippers will drop down/ Very very high!!!
Photowhores on the lift!


Everyone should go try the luge.. Just for the fun of it. Hoho...
After the luge was ice-cream by the beach.
Yummy mango sorbet, berries sorbet and boysenberry ice cream.
Sinful la... -_-"

Mr Koo looks damn good eh? Hee...
With nothing to do, we decided to walk to Palawan Beach.
Along the way...

Me and him with my non-existent butt. =P
Other than being a wakeboard instructor, his other part time job is a clown.


-_-"
At Palawan Beach.

Koo the tiko/Pirates of the Palawan

Thanks Koo! I had fun.. =)
Wakeboarding competition later.
Can't wait to eat 85 bak chor mee. Don't be jealous Miss Hao!! Heehee...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home