Bought the most expensive key chain ever.

$145. Can you believe it???????
There are suckers out there who are willing to pay THIS amount for a key chain.
I know I am one of them. But I shared it with others so it doesn't count. (Anyway it's for someone nice so it's ok.)
-__-"
But some people really have so much money to waste. Sheesh.
Speaking of which, why do they get so much money when they win a medal?
Gold, so what?
Don't waste my money leh!!! (Since I get a feeling I have to pay some taxes soon.)
Spend it on the needy, I don't mind.
But don't waste it on rewards for FREAKING GOODNESS SAKE!!!
Grrrrrrrrr........
Okay, I'm having a bitch fit now cos it's past 10pm. And my feet are hurting after walking for the whole day.
On a brighter note,
I'm left with 4 working days for the rest of this year. =)
The boss bought everyone a HUMONGOUS log cake each and I'm going to share it with the church people tomorrow.
My sis needs to wake up early for work tomorrow while I can nua in bed.
I just received another credit card that is oh-so-pretty!
Byes.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home