Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello piggies...

Just had reunion dinner with the family.
Not bad, I would say.
Wondering how long this will last.
I hope that day will never come.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rewinding back...

Sunday (11th February 2007) was a very special day for the family.
=)

Anyway, we saw Diondion in church as usual.
Cheeky little ass.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love this photo of us.. Heh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fastfoward to Wed and it was V-day.
Koo brought me to this authentic Korean restaurant near office.
The food was really shiokalulu man...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot the name.. but it's along Mosque street, right opposite CTC travel agency.
And it was quite affordable. We spent $45 there and they give all assortments of small dishes eg. kimchi. Yums I must say.
I'm dying to go back to try their steamboat. The next table had it and it looked so mouthwatering. Drools.

Headed back to Koo's place and watched the 9pm show and drank juice with his family. Also gave his bro the Crumpler bag. He better like it!! -_-"

Black&white.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Going to miss Koo. But his mum got me a Malaysian line so we can talk even when we are overseas. Heh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home