Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Exciting things that happened yesterday:-

Finally met up with Ali and her beau after 2 months.. -_-"
I missed her so much!! Even though it's hard to chat while the boys are around.. I'm just glad we met up. Heh!

Anyway Ms Ali.... we both think he is a decent guy so me is happy for you. =)
See ya next week!!

My chiobu sis got herself braces and now she's complaining that she can't eat anything.
Muahahahhaaa!!!!!!!! Serves her right!
Frankly speaking, having braces is the best weight loss solution (albeit expensive!)
I remembered having a freaking slim face in Secondary 3. Look at me now. Boo!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Geeky babe! Still looking as pretty as ever... *jealous*
_________________________________________

As the weekend approaches again, I think that my life is kind of meaningless.
What do working adults look forward to?
Promotion? Pay increment? Weekends? Work satisfaction?

I am determined to earn my confirmation, promotion and what not.
But every weekend, there only seems to be shopping, hanging out with family & friends and church to do.
Everything just seems so frivolous. Hmm.. Maybe I'm just jaded. Or I don't know what.
Maybe I should take up a hobby. Or something.
Oh wells.
We'll see.
_________________________________________

To all my friends who are still in Uni, enjoy your 1 week break.
Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home