Back from Malaysia.
4 days seem to whiz past freaking fast and CNY is going to end very soon.
Boo.
Anyway, enjoyed myself with the relatives.
Screaming children, crying baby, gossipy siblings, cute cute Wai Gong, fantastic food, humongous hotel rooms....
Didn't take all the kids' photos cos I was too darn lazy...
The resort just makes me want to stone and slack..
Shiok.

This is what greets us in the morning....till the fog or what not clears away.

The brother with his disgusting tea./Don't I have the cutest Waigong?/I am really damn fair now./The girl-who's-going-to-wear-braces-on-Friday with the Maths genius.

Anyway, I realised I really took a pathetic amount of pictures. Xue de.
Nvm, will take more next year.. Heh.
KL's shoes are really damn pretty. The mum, sis and I bought 4 pairs of shoes in a span of 10 mins.
Tsktsk..

I need a pedicure desperately. Bah!
Anyway, all these are made possible by the bestest uncle around.
Thanks Xiaojiu!!
We want to collect ang baos from you soon eh! =P







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home