Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's a beautiffullllllll Saturday again...
And I'm going for facial again later.
My complexion is getting better and I seem fairer than ever..
So we shall see. =P

Am waiting (Have been waiting for 1.5hrs already actually) for that lazy ass sis to wake up so that we can go bake some pineapple tarts.
My auntie taught us her kick-ass pineapple tarts recipe so I'm going to make some for the boy and whoever la.

The lazy bum got back her 'O's results yesterday and me is so PROUD of her. *beams*
She is not contented with her results though (so slap her if you want).

The tall giraffe also got A1 for his Chinese 'O's.
Me have smart siblings. Muahaahha...
*beams even harder*

Koo's mum bought me bak kwa.. *touched*
And the bro and I promptly finished half a packet.
Eat bak kwa with Coke and you will die a happy man. *slurp*

Had dinner with the colleagues at an authentic Italian restaurant last night.
Porta Porta at Stanley Street.
The starters were good, but the mushroom risotto tasted like porridge. -_-"

Busy week ahead.
Picanto's birthday on Tuesday.
V-day on Wed.
Team dinner/Lo-hei plus Koo Weiwen's birthday on Thurs.
The Soh's reunion dinner on Fri.
Off to Genting with the family with the FAVOURITEST relatives on Sat.
And the start of my CNY.

More ang baos for me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home