I have been taking driving lessons for almost 1.5 years.
And I have not taken a single practical test before.
I don't know how to parallel park.
Neither do I know how to move off from a slope.
I have been dutifully paying $24 for each lesson that last about 50 minutes.
And I get trashing from the person beside me for 50 minutes.
What irritated me yesterday was that person sitting beside me was damn freaking stingy and I had to pay an extra 75cents because he didn't want to return me my change.
75cents you may say.
But he has been earning my $24 every single week and I have just been driving aimlessly around the stupid roads.
No parking lessons. No slope shit. No U-turns.
You give me crap, earn so much of my money and want to cheat me of my change.
Gah!!!
You know what sucked the most?
I have no guts to sack him cos I am scared of hurting his feelings.
Screw you Mei!
_______________________________________________
I have also noticed this phenomenon that happens at Bt Batok Bus Interchange.
People seldom queue for bus 77.
You know those railings stuff and you have to stand between them and wait for the bus?
Almost no one queues there.
Being the considerate me, I will stand there and wait for the bus.
And guess what?
When 77 comes, a crowd appears out of nowhere, disregards those queuing and swarms up the freaking bus.
Well done.
How perfectly polite these 77 commuters are.
-_-"
And you know what, this only happens for 77.
Not for 173 or whatever bus that I have taken in other interchange.
What's up with them man!!!
_______________________________________________
Anyway, I have taken up skipping after discovering cellulite on my legs.
God forbid!
It takes every ounce of willpower that I have to get my skipping rope upon reaching home.
I have started for 2 days already.
Hopefully this will last eh.
Me no want be fat!
Boo!
_______________________________________________
My back have been aching for 2 weeks already.
I'm thinking that I may have some internal failure since it hurts almost every night.
Sheesh.
Should go see doc or something eh.
_______________________________________________
On a very irrelevant note, Corner with Love is very nice.
I finished them in 3 days.
Go buy or rent it and watch till you drop!!!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home