Back frm Bkk!
Didn't shop much. I had so much baht left. =(
Took SQ there. It's such a short ride.
Couldn't even finish the Iwo Jima show and Norbit.
-_-"
There was a cute air steward on the way back.
Teehee.
Didn't know Bkk has clubs so hip like Zouk.
And the drinks were apparently very cheap.
The colleagues opened 5 bottles the 2 nights we were there.
Oh ya, it was the 1st time I entered the club illegally.
And it got raided by Thai police.
So everyone had to do an urine test.
I was really scared that I would get into trouble.
Hoho.
Anyway, got to know some of the colleagues better.
And they were really fun company! =)
In exactly one more month I will be on the plane with Koo and friends to my favourite country.
Can't wait!
Woots~!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home