What happened since I last blogged.........
Sat: Met up with Bighead and had a sumptuous meal at the place where Thais like to hang out.. Golden Mile I think.
Ptiy Miss Hao and Fred couldn't make it... =P
The chicken rice was the hightlight and damn all those carbo.. Hoh..
Proceeded to Liang Seah Street for desserts and the photowhoring begins. -_-"



Thoroughly enjoyed the Head's company. Need more of such outings eh!! =P
Was supposed to club with Ali and Koo's friends after that, but Mr Koo was sneezing away like a madman that we had to cancel it.
Sorry Ali..
Sun: Finally finished the dvds I rented on Friday. To pia through 25 episodes in 3 days was no mean feat.. Hoho..
The Brink of Law.

Eyecandies.. Yummy!!
But there's an ugly freak who is heavily botoxed and what not.. Just guess from the poster. She is seriously wierd looking man.. Eeeeeeeeeee...
Then the week whizzed by.. don't remember much of it.
But Wed I had dim sum lunch at Peach Garden. Slurpilicious. It's really good man.. Not that expensive la.. The RM treated so not sure how much it was..
It's on the 33rd floor of OCBC building @ Raffles Place.
Will definitely go back there again! =)
Anyway, yesterday was the dearies' birthday.. Another year has passed and it's the day to be broke again. Hoho...
Janice got a pink Nintendo DS Lite from all of us.
It's sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So tempted to buy one for myself but I'm like dead broke. =(
The dad also bought her a camera.. Lucky ass... I'm going to steal it from her and bring it to Taiwan next month.. =P
Anyway, she got so many pressies, judging from the humongous plastic bag lying at the corner of the room.. -_-"
The siblings and I chipped in to buy a 4 (GB or MB??) memory card full of games for Mr Koo.. So now his bloody PSP is finally up and running.. And I'm addicted to Virtual Tennis. Haha.. Lame I know.. But it's really very fun.. Hoho...
That bloody PSP costs more than 800 buckaroos from my calculations..
Fuck la.. Blame it on Carrot head Mei.
Pui.. don't let me see that bloody Ah Beng from Lucky Plaza anymore..
Puipuipuipuipui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ya, we had dinner at Sakuraya Fish Mart @ Parkway Parade.
Hmmmm... the sashimi is definitely fresh, but it's soooooo not a place to celebrate birthdays.
=__________='
No photos cos I forgot to bring the lousy Fujifilm out..
Going out with the family and Mr Koo soon.
To celebrate Mother's Day and the 2 silly bums birthday..
Before I forget..............

=)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home