Lovely lovely weather..
Bet everyone is sleeping in today.
=)
Surprised myself last night.
Koo wanted to eat @ LJS and I agreed to his request.
Hohohooh...
Seldom eat fast food with him when we are in town cos I don't think it's yummy enough to commemorate the start of the weekend.
-_-"
Well, Koo went crazy and ordered over $20 worth of junk food.
Geez...
But I must say both of us enjoyed the dinner very much since we seldom eat fast food together and I must introduce this to my friends.
Taddaaa!!!!!!!!!
Skin-on Potato Chips with Salsa Cheese.
This little side dish taste like HEAVEN!!!!!
The flavours burst in my mouth with every crisp. And the cheese....
Wooooooooo~~
Yummy yummy yummy.
If I ever catch a movie @ Lido, I'm going to smuggle that in man...
Bliss~
=)
Want to go on a trip with the sis @ the end of the year.
I'm torn between Hong Kong and Bkk.
Love HK for the weather, food and it's safe for 2 girls. But no clothes to buy cos it's freaking winter there.
Want to go BKK for the cheap clothes and my unused Baht. But the mum is not keen for 2 girls to go there.
Sheesh...
Any other countries to recommend for a short getaway?
Okays....
Am going to meet my little hyper cousin @ Causeway soon.
My poor boy has OT today....
He looks so haggard nowadays. Boo!!!
Stupid company.....
The bonus better be good.. Roar!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home