It feels sooooooooooooooo good to end work @ 1230 and go crazee shopping.
Hehheh...
Jan accompanied me and we combed the usual places- fep, raffles city, suntec..
Jan bought ballet flats and skinny jeans.

I got foundation and another pair of skinny jeans.
*sheepish grin*

Benefit- Get Even.
Costs me 65 bucks.. so we shall see if it's good. -_-"
My RM bought Stila makeup for me so it made my day too.. =)
And I wasted 1/2 hr of my youth to buy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And of cos...........................

1 dozen, as usual.
Heh...
The much hyped about Donut Factory.
I know I mentioned that I only eat original glazed. But those assorted ones look so pretty... I have to get it. Hurhurhur....
Haven't eaten them since I'm so darn full now..
Will decide whether they are worth the wait tomorrow. =)


Alrighty.. need to work tomorrow... but
TGIF!!!!!
Nites...........







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home