Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, December 07, 2007

I give up. Facebook is too complicated for me. Don't even know how to upload photos so I think I will just log in to look @ my friends' photos eh.

-_-"

Took half day leave to study but in the end, Jan and I went on a shopping spree.
Gah!
So my wallet is much lighter now and I'm doomed for the test.
Boooooooooo........

I saw these on my colleague's facebook so here the recent DnD that we had.
2 of my favourite-st people in the company.
Hot babe of the night and 69 cents!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The noisiest RM with the 3 babes. I just realised all 3 of us supported him.
-_-"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okie dokes.. Better not upload too many. In case they mind. Hurhur..

Meeting Freddie and the Biggest Head later.. Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home