The last 2 days have been miserable.
I was down with food poisoning and was puking my intestines out.
Being sick seriously suck so slap me if I ever say I wanna fall ill again.
Anyway, I miss a date with the cheerleaders @ Zouk all thanks to the mum's curry.
Will never eat curry again.
So sad can't dance with Miss Hao and Xiaomin. =(
And the work is piling up. So am going back to work for awhile even though I'm on leave on Fri. Double sadness.
On a positive note, I think I have lost weight.
I have a flat stomach again and my frame just looks smaller.
Hohoohho..
Not the best way to lose weight but oh wells.
=P
Finally caught the Golden Compass with the Koo last Saturday.
Wanted to collect his freaking ex violin back but it was still under repair.
I didnt know repairing a violin was so bloody expensive. Tsktsk.
Anyway, back to Golden Compass.
A lovely show. I must say it's on par with Harry Pott Pott and the Lord of the Rings.
Wonder if the book will be as lovely as the show.
Can't wait for the next sequel.
There's so many shows that I want to catch right now.
First up,
Don't you think my boy looks like them?
With the mole, he looks like Alvin.
If he gets any fatter, he will look like the plump one.
If he puts on geeky specs, he will look the nerdy one.

I can be with him for so long cos he is always there to entertain me. He is MY funniest guy ever. =)




Actually Koo doesnt look like the chipmunks. But he is so cheeky sometimes, he just reminds me of them.
Love you Mr Koo. =)


Anyway, I tried my hand @ online shopping but I never seem to be able to get it.
-_-"
No fate in online shopping, shall try my luck @ the shopping centres.
My 20 buckaroos dress.


Bought this skirt in Taiwan but never dared to wear it out till recently.
I'm a cheapo-pok. So please recommend me if you have cheap places to shop. Dresses less than $30 are all cheap to me. =P
Jan bought this mini-dress recently. It looks gothic but she said it was sweet so WHATEVER JAN!!!

She looks cute in this photo tho, so dont say u r ugly or whatever.

Her freaking ex Speedy-lookalike bag. It costs $40 for such a small bag!!!!
=__=
Anyway I must say she is the bestest sister one can ever ask for.
She woke up in the middle of the night with my mum and took care of me when I was puking my life out even though she had to work the next day. And she will sms me to ask how I was doing.
Awwwwwwwwww...
She's my sweet bitch. Love you babe. Muacks.

Bought these 2 pairs of flats over the weekend. Am going to give flats one more chance. If it bites like crazy again, I'm just going to stick to slippers on weekends forever. =P
Gotta go rest. Mum's nagging. Boo.
P.s. Updated Tracy and Jan's links. Click on their names to read their blogs.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home