Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 16, 2008

On the 14th of Feb.......

I went to work lor!!
What else?!!

Hah.

The lion dance troupe came to the office, "bless" the office and gave us some nos. So the Koo and I will buy and hopefully, in Koo's exact words...
"HUAT AH!!"
(so cheena-pok. Hah.)

The office were filled with flowers and I saw some bo sim guys ordered flowers @ the last minute.
Tsktsk X 100

Gave the mum her V-day pressie and she loved them to bits so we were pleased. =)
The 3 of them had steamboat for dinner while Koo and I went to a nearby restaurant- Grill Out.
Food was great but I found them slightly salty. Between Astons and Grill Out, I will choose the latter even though it's slightly more expensive. The meat literally MELTED in your mouth and the service and location simply won me over.
(As I mentioned before, the east is just too far and parking is a bitch!!)

Tried taking photos but SE K770 failed me. =(
But trust Mei and her picky mouth, this is a restaurant worth visiting.

Grill Out
Sunset Way
106 Clementi Street 12
#01-38E Singapore 120106
Tel: 6774 1028

Speaking of Sunset Way, there are so many restaurants there. Am definitely going back there again to try the rest. =)

After dinner, we went home cos we were both drained.
So this sums up the 4th V-day we spent together as a couple.

The 1st V-day we spent together was @ some hall event and we weren't even together. Just friends who like to bicker and I forced him to buy me a rose. He gave me a leaf plucked outside the hall instead (stingy bitch!!!) but he did buy me one eventually. I lost both of them though but thinking back, it's so freaking sweet.
=)

Work and time make everything less romantic now. But he still dotes on me very very much so I shall be contented.

Thanks for the flowers you poop but NO MORE FLOWERS ON V-DAY eh.
Don't waste money!!! And you owe me 95 pinches. =)

Shopping tomorrow. Evil grinz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home