Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Channel 5 is showing 28 Days Later now and the siblings are watching it. Crap. Told myself never to watch such shows again. The heart can't take it.

Spent the Saturday with the sibling-os and Koo.
The bro bought bags for his new school term.
Bimbo Soh bought another pair of sneakers just cos she's just plain hiao.
And Koo bought me a FCUK top. Sweet.

I still owe Koo a present so I better not forget about it. -_-"

Went wakeboarding with Koo today.
Tried to stay out of the sun but I think I got burnt.
Oppsss. =(
After a 1 year plus hiatus, I still managed to travel quite some bit. Smugggggg.=)

It's quite addictive. Think will go again next week.

Oh ya, we didn't buy 4D cos we forgot all about it. Hah. No money wasted!!! =)

Bo liao post.

Nites. Monday bluesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home