Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Dearest Janice,
Happy Belated Birthday, bitchazoid!!
I know I promised you card and cake but your sister here is lazy beyond words so this post will make up for everything. I swear there will be one next year. Hoho.
Frankly speaking, I can't believe you are 18 years old now. A girl ready to smoke, drink and go clubbing (No smoking bitch!!)
But you will always be the little sister in my eyes.
The baby who are always doing her "teh" shit on mum, the accommodating one towards me and Jer and the expert who knows all the html nonsense.
I thank God for having you cos I don't think there is anyone in this world except for you, mum and JW who will give in to me.
Thanks for helping me wash the dishes cos you know how much I hate getting my hands dirty.
Thanks for letting me pinchy-pinch you everyday cos you know how much I like it. -_-"
Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick.
Thanks for being just the middle one to neutralise the bad temper that Jerry and I share.
Thanks for being the sweetest sister a person can ever have.
Love you baby sister.
Muacks muacks.
-DaJie-







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home