Happy Birthday Dearies!!
It's Dear and Jan's birthday today.. kinda cool that two of the people closest to me share the same birth date.. hee.. but this day always make me doubly broke. =( Bought a wallet and mp3 for Dear and a cool Roxy jacket for Jan.. She looks so good in it.. Glad that she likes it. After work, Dear and I went to The Line at Shangri-la for dinner.. It was fabulous!! Yummy... Everyone should go there and try once at least.. it's totally worth it. Drools... We ate oysters, prawns, sashimi, pasta and lots and lots of desserts.. I forgot to bring the camera with me.. silly me. I think we will go back there someday.. really enjoyed the dinner tonight. *smiles*
Anyway, after that we went home and celebrated with my sis.. Need to cut the cake with her at least... feel bad for not celebrating her birthday with her.. but guess her Godmother does it perfectly.. She has a lot.. I mean ALOT of presents.. woah... hee.. but her presents are all things that I do not want I guess..except for the mp3 player and the jacket we bought for her.. hahah... will post up photos of the celebration when I'm free I guess.. hah!
Well, enough of the happy celebration... I'm so tired nowadays.. cos of the stupid attachment. I don't get enough sleep and I have eyebags.. yucks.. I don't have it in the past.. so ugly now.. argh. I don't understand why NTU wants us to go through PA. I know it's to let us experience the real working environment.. but I learnt NOTHING from it.. except on how to be a good office girl. Pui... I can understand that the organisations are scared that we will screw up their businesses or smthg.. so in the 1st place.. don't accept us la.. I think the only reason they accept is cos we are cheap labour.. FREAKING cheap labour. I can earn more working in MacDonald's. Thinking about work disgusts me... I hate my boss.. she is such a snob... was trying to suggest a better way of wrapping her present when she just interrupted me saying "This is Mont Blanc. Do you know what is Mont Blanc?" What the @##$%%! I freaking know what is Mont Blanc you bitch! Actually the present was perfectly fine.. don't understand why you want to ask your maid to re-wrap it and make it worse. Stupid old woman.. So what if you were a minister before? I thought ministers were nice and friendly people? Don't be snobbish..... I'm willing to work for you only cos of my grades... Kauz. Disgusting.. but my colleagues were ok I guess.. Quite friendly and nice.. but quite slack! hahaha... Hmm... just hope to get over this 2 months quickly..
Lastly, Daniel smsed me today saying that he decided to go to SMU.. good la.. no one to come between me and Dear anymore. No more quarrels and stuff eh.. Hope he will do well in SMU. Well.. things are going well now... except for my work.. so yeah... =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home