Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, August 12, 2005

Yummy Cheerleaders!

Humans.

Wierd creatures eh.

I can't seem to understand. Why are some people so nice.. while some can be so mean, so stuck-up, so full of themselves? I mean it's good to have self-confidence.. but it's not good when your nose is practically stuck high up on the ceiling whenever I see you. Especially when you have nothing good to speak of. Okay.. Maybe you do have some inner attributes (since you are not goodlooking at all.. Not at all!) that I have never discovered.. But how the hell can people know what they are when all we see is your chin and nose? So..

Be HUMBLE! Be nice! (I know nice is subjective.. but the least you can do is lower your nose.. There's nothing on the ceiling.. Stop looking up there!!) The most important thing is really to be humble.... Cos you have nothing to be proud of.. Not at all!! Really.. So please.........

Ok, the only good thing that I can think of when you are stuck up is that I can't see your face. =)

Speaking of wonderful people, I went for cheerleading dinner yesterday. Had a great time there.. I mean we have not meet up for half a year (seeing one another in hall once in a while is not counted) and yet everyone is at ease with one another. We joked, teased, cooked horrible food (courtesy of Ang Pang) and everyone basically had a wonderful time. I'm just damn glad to join cheerleading last year (Thanks to Mr President for forcing me) cos I got to know so many friendly, HUMBLE and nice people.

Remnants of our bbq.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hokkien mee (Ang Pang's creation)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dazzling Haoling! Was teasing her throughout the dinner. Heehee..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The babes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Acting cute...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yummy people who give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love cheerleading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home