Linky Linky Link...
Went clubbing on fri with Dear and his friends.. It was damn fun... Drank lots of beer (I don't want beer belly!!), tequila and some aloe vera drink... I thought I could hold my liquor well.. But apparently not.. Not when the kick comes anyway. =( Puked out my dinner.. Teppanyaki.. Wasted leh.. Anyway, I enjoyed myself throughly... Loved the company.. Didn't know Dear's friends are so much fun to hang out with. Hah!
Sis bought me a cute Minnie mouse book.. It's so bloody cute.. and in my favourite colour too.. Wahahaha... *jumps around in joy* Jan is so sweet.... Always bugging her to buy.. didn't think she really believe it and bought for me..

So nice right? It matches my pencil case.. Yummy! Dear said I don't need it.. Cos I will only use it to doodle when i'm bored during lessons.. Blehs.. Sometimes the things Dear says need a pinch on his love handles.. But I guess what he says are mostly true.. But I don't like to hear them.. Blehs........ Hmph.. I love the book to bits.. and my sis too.. But NOT my bf! -_-
_____________________________________________________
Talked to Daniel.. He's attached!! Am happy for him... He sounds like he is in love.. Hehee. So that's good. I sort of know the girl... She is nice.. So I'm glad they are together.. =) So someone better not have silly ideas again eh. *glares at Mr Koo* Anyway, he said the girls from S.M.U are not pretty (the new intake) .. Haha.. I don't think that's the case here.. So many pretty freshies.. From the look at my block anyway.. Think the guys from my block are lucky.. Hahaa.. So here are some photos from FOC.. (I think I'm damn good at linking man... I can link Daniel to FOC.. Wahahah.. )
My favourite GLs...


Spidey-man.. Ang Pang looks damn hilarious with this pose..

My cute fako sis... She's so pretty.. Like Jan.. *drools*


I look blind here.. Hah.. Retro sunglassses courtesy of Cherie.

Sweetest freshie.. Grace.. Hope she gets to be the Queen..

One of my favourites.. Serene.. She looks damn pretty when she smiles.. But I think she's camera-shy.. =(

52 Gls.. All decked out in red.. Don't like the ugly spots..

Block 52. Pardon the ugly spots..

I like the way I looked with specs.. I looked nerdy.. Cool!

To end this post.. Here's my room... So comfy.. It's messy.. but the things are where they are supposed to be. Hee..


I love photo blogging. Wahahaha...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home