Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Maintain yourself.

So.. are you attached now?

If the answer is yes.. then take a minute and think of this:

Are you a slacker now? As in you don't care about how you look now.
Gained lots of weight; pimply; unkempt hair; horrendous dressing etc.
Basically you don't give a damn about how you look because you found the love of your life.

I'm asking this cos I saw Hunchback Ow with his darling in town recently.
I must be damn down on my luck to see an eyesore. But it's ok. Not really affected when I see ugly things anymore.
*pat myself on the back*

Anyway, I'm appalled to see him in his present state. His unkempt hair, ugly dressing.. What the hell!!!! The way he looked make me feel ashamed of myself to be associated with him in the past.
Pui!!!

The point is of this entry is to remind everyone that even though you are happily attached, it's still important to maintain yourself.

Let me give you some examples..

My friend Ali.
She's happily attached but look at her!!! She takes the effort to dress up and maintain herself. From what i know, alot of guys can't take their eyes of her... (I see guys bio-ing her when we go out. -_-") Of course she doesn't make those effort to attract other guys... She only does it to make herself look presentable so that it will be pleasing to other people's eyes.

Don't give me those bullshit about not caring what others think.. Everyone cares.. to a certain degree. And if you can make the world a better place to live in by not looking like an eyesore, why not?

Another example. Haoling.
Look at her, everytime I see her with her bf, she is dressed up tastefully and she looks gorgeous! (Ok, I know that she is pretty by nature but if she didn't maintain, I will not have so many chances to praise her.) I think when you see someone like her, you will naturally light up. And not feel disgusted by her or feel sad for her.

So...... if you think you can rest on your laurels just because you have someone special now.. You are wrong. You should make more effort to look presentable so that

(1) he/ she won't get sick or bored of you
(2) he/she loves you even more for boosting his/her ego
(3) and also simply for your own benefits. =)

I have seen some cases where people got lazy and decided not to care about their appearance just because they are attached. That's not good.

I know appearance is not everything, but it is important. I thought everyone should know that? So if you are one of those lazy booboos... Drag your lazy backsides up today and

(1) Go for an exercise if your weight has suddenly ballooned
(2) Cut your hair if you have limp and lifeless hair
(3) Go for retail therapy and change your wardrobe if you have bad dressing
(4) Go and trim your eyebrows if you are hairy like me
(5) Go to N*S*C if you have bad skin genes like me

The possibilities are endless...

So go on.. It's the hols.. Help yourself!!!

Maybe.. just maybe when your ex sees you the next time, he/she will kick himself/herself in the back for losing you.. and not thank God for the lost relationship.....

......... Just like what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home