Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am PISSED!!!

I hate to be exploited in this way.
And I hate myself even more for not stopping myself to get exploited.

Argh...

I was at the Clementi interchange waiting for 173 when I saw this blind guy asking for help. I decided to help him, thinking that he needs help to get somewhere. Sure enough he wants to go to the nearest coffeeshop.

"No problem", I thought. But when we were nearing the coffeeshop, he asked me to order some food and a drink for him AND blatantly asked me to PAY for it.

WHAT THE HELL!

It is obviously a freaking scam lor. I don't believe he doesn't have a single cent on him to pay for his food. He asking me to lead him to the coffeeshop is trap for me to pay for his lunch. Argh... I hate my kindness to be exploited like that!!!!

I don't mind buying tissue paper from the handicapped but YOU DON'T CHEAT ME OF MY MONEY IN THIS WAY!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!

You may think that I'm a miser or a meanie for reacting this way but it just irks me when people take advantage of my kindness man. Tmd.

And of course, I'm such a stupid piece of shit for not rejecting him in the first place. Freaking stupid coward.

I'm just going to stick to donating to the elderly and children from now on. Bah!!!!

And I freaking hate the dead mosquito that stung me so many times. I am so freaking itchy now.
Chicken Neh Neh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home