Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Went cable-skiing with Koo, Jerry, Shichao and Weijun just now.
It was great meeting up with the guys after quite some time.

Anyways, the cable ski park is having some promotion now..
Till 25th I think.
$20/hour for students.. So it's quite worth it.

However, I was really damn terrified today.
Cable skiing and kneeboarding wasn't THAT fun cos of the large numbers of jellyfish in the water.
The moment I hit the waters, I will be so damn scared and swim as fast as I can to the shore.
Hmm.. Maybe that's why there's the promotion eh?

But but... I could wakeboard all the way to the 1st corner today so Me Is Very Very Proud of Myself.
=)
__________________________________________________

There's Mango sale tomorrow leh!
Those who are interested, enjoy yourself!
__________________________________________________

When I wake up every morning, I feel fear.
Fear of the disgusting job that I'm going to take up.
The nearer it is, the more revolting it seems.

I got a part time job at the family company today.
$1500 for a month.
Not bad for administrative job leh.
And I bet I can get a lift from my auntie every morning.
But cos of the disgusting job, I had to give it up.
I wanted to postpone the whole training thing and the Malacca trip, but I can't get out of it now.
Argh...

I am really really quite upset now.
I suddenly feel like I can't handle it.
And am really really repulsed by it.

Sorry Tracy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home