Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Woke up to Koo's sms...
Koreans lost to the Swiss...

.........................................

Ok lor.. No more World Cup for me.
Not till the finals anyway.

Blehs.
________________________________________________

Went K-box with Koo and siblings yesterday.
Fun..
And Koo CAN really really sing.
I don't know why he is always so humble about it.
Bo liao. -_-"

I like to sing duets with him... Though I can't make it la.
Teeheee....

CMI Mei. Blehs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's a post without my narcissistic siblings?
Jer looks like a girl here... Wahaha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No more WC= Bye bye eye bags and late night suppers!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That being said, I'm craving for sashimi, DTF, kway chap, orange juice, Chinatown yong tau fu, Chinatown desserts and carrot cake AND awfully chocolate cake now... -_-"

Hmprff.. Mei is a greedy fat bitch.
*slapslap*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home