Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Did you all miss me? =P

The "Supposedly" Hell week has passed.
6 days of training. Sitting there from 930 to 6. Woah.. I made it!
My negative thoughts are somewhat gone. What I'm going to do is actually quite alright.
I'm still young. If I make it, good for me. If I don't , just move on. No big deal. =)
If my Xiaojiu can quit his job at SUCH an age (teehee..) to watch soccer, I guess I can try it out.

Anyways, I have such a role model to follow, of course Can Make It la!!!
Tracy, you must pass me some of your Pia-ness and we will succeed together!!
Hee..
____________________________________________________

Koo said my mouth is made of gold.
That I agree.
I'm so blardee picky about food that I will get pissed if I eat sucky bak chor mee etc etc.
I know quite some places about yummilicious food.. Maybe should take their photos, post their addresses and share with all of you. =)

Anyways, other than my mouth, my DAMN butt is also made of gold.
Tmd.
And that will cost me alot alot of money. -__-"

We went shopping on Friday to buy some business attire as it is nonexistant in my wardrobe.
My only pair of pants that I bought for my presentation has disappeared. -_-"
We went to many shops but everything looked FREAKING ugly cos they emphasized my big FLAT butt.
Grr....
My last resort was to go to GG5 and guess what?
The pants looked perfect on me and the skirt did not emphasize my flaw.
Sigh...
Had to part with $100 plus...
And I got a damn feeling that I will need more in the days to come. =(

And the point is...
I don't even feel happy or satisfied cos ME NO LIKE TO SPEND MONEY ON THESE TYPE OF CLOTHES!
Bah!
___________________________________________________

This friend of mine has a blog, which contains her poems and thoughts.

This brings back memories and regret.

Stories about you

I could write stories about you
About the first smile I saw you smile as I sat beside you
I could write about those wonderful days
We laughed, we danced, we played
I could write stories about the first time you spoke to me
And here I thought I’ll be friendless
How I saw you sketch mirthlessly before we even met
I could write about how I wish I had known you better
And if only we had the time to really talk…and listen
Who knows what friendship may have been born
I could write stories about the passing moments
The passing moments in which we did open up
Threw our everyday visages aside
And in the cold library we told stories as it poured outside
I could write about the opportunity lost
We lost touch too easily, gone too soon
If only we had done things differently
I could write about how many years on I still think of you
What you are doing, feeling and how you have changed
I could say that I miss you, but I never really knew you
I could write stories about a Friday 5 years ago
A carefree group really living in the moment
And how I wish it had ended better for us
If only we hadn’t drifted out of each other’s lives
I could write stories, but all I have are these few lines
Just a few lines from an entire story
Just like how you occupied a small part of my life
But that part to some degree defined me
It can never be separate from me,
Just like these lines, that links the word before to those after
That is the link you are for me
I could write stories about you,
But here, I hope these words, these small words, are enough
And that you could write stories about me too

By R

This is the 1st time a poem touches my heart. =..)
___________________________________________________

Last weekend, the family had a good time with Xiaojiu.
Overordering, Crabs, Soccer, Town, Teppanyaki.

My Xiaojiu kept bullying poor Nicholas.
A 35 year old man ORDERING a 5 year old kid around.
Tsktsk...
The funny thing was that Nicholas actually let him get his way.
-_-"

Silly Nicholas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
___________________________________________________

Prior to meeting Xiaojiu, Jan and I joined my mum to conquer Bt Timah Hill.
-_-"
It has been centuries since I last stepped on to the hill.
It's just a few minutes away.. But I'm FREAKING lazy can.

I'm damn tempted to go there again later cos I'm getting worried about my face, waist and thighs.. But we shall see.
Episode # The Lazy Bug vs The Worried Bug.
Will keep you updated. Hee.

Back to the climb.
Trepidation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2/3 more to go.
You see Jan smiling so happily in this photo.. Actually her face was in agony for most part of the climb. Hah!
And yes.. She wore mini skirt and birkis to Bt Timah Hill.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Huffnpuff, huffnpuff...
Finally!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The girl who thinks she has heart problems cos she keeps flunking her 2.4.
-_-"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The amazing woman that can run 6km a day.
SIAO!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Btw, my mum reached the summit way way longer than us.. Teehee.

Thinking of the journey down makes us GAH!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This Briks conquered the tallest hump in Singapore. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
___________________________________________________

Soccer update:
Portugal won England last night through penalty.
I am completely sold over with the idea that Lampard kena voodoo-ed.
So many on goal shots and none get in. Wah seh!
C. Ronaldo is FREAKING cute.
Too bad he younger than me. If not I confirm go chase him.
*grin*

Brazil lost to France.
What a shocker!
Dad said he saw this coming...
And he predicted the final 2. Should I listen to the G.G?
Hah!

Me will miss the semis.
Puipuipui.
My dad better be right in his prediction.
Cos me wanna catch the cutie pie in action on Monday morning.

What a freaking long post.. Heehee..
Till then.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home