Merry Xmas my dear friends!!!
Just returned from HK last night.
Am FREAKING ROUND now. Got LOADS of bags and skinny jeans. "Grew" myself some finger nails. Had fun with the family. Loved the weather. And totally MISSED Mr Koo.
Teeheee.
Anyways, I wanted to blog last week but I couldn't find the time.
1. Ali is the sweetest girl ever for buying me this pink diamante Tinkerbell necklace for Xmas. Love it girl!! =)
2. We got soaked to death on Monday while hanging out in town cos of the freaking rain.
3. Tried coffee from Spinelli's after a long long time and it still sucks very very much. (Shall stick to tea forever now. )
4. Koo was the sweetest and sent us both home even though he was lazing at home.
5. Koo's dad bought him a new hp- the Samsung Ultra (Thin) model-don't-know-what which is a cool shade of metallic blue. Cool~!
6. And I ate DTF for 2 consecutive days and thus start my food binge for the whole week (which resulted in this freaking round face now.)
-__-"
Alright. Am damn lazy to blog already. Cos the weather is so damn fine today. Leave you with my new fingernails. Hehe..


If you don't understand why I'm so excited about my nails, it's because I never had long nails since primary school.. =P







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home