Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, January 27, 2007

You know what..
I suddenly miss my long hair...
Boo.....

Anyway, facials are damn freaking painful la!!!!!!!!
I have sooooooooooooo many pimples so it was poke poke poke all the way.
OUCH!

But the mask after that was soooo soothing that I fell asleep.
And I have lesser blackheads.
Yipppeeee...

If my face gets better after 8 sessions then I will recommend to you guys eh. =)
But I don't think any of my friends' face are as serious as mine.
-_-"
________________________________________________
Overdue HK photos.

HKIA. Where's Yichen and Suyi????? -_-"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The shopping malls should learn something from HK.
Damn pretty la..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dimsum almost everyday. Burps.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Confession of Pain stinks. But Tony Leung is oh-so-charming........
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this photo of my bro.. Very arty-farty.
Taken by yours truly... Teehee..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This too! Damn cool leh..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ocean Park. Damn humongous la.. And lots of attractions and rides.
Not for the faint-hearted!
For the ham-chis like me and Jerry, go to Disneyland instead.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is only 1 part of the park. -_-"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had the best Mala Steamboat there.. Will never eat in Singapore again unless kena forced.
Singapore ones are BULLSHITZ!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had my 1st ever Krispy Kreme.
It's quite nice.. But frankly speaking, I think one will get diabetes if they keep eating it.
Ecks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No photos of the donuts cos I remembered to take it AFTER eating them.
*sheepish grin*

Brought the family up to the Peak.
Freezing our asses off but the view was worth it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love HK alot.. but I realised I never recovered my old weight after coming home.
Boo...

Alrighty. Nites world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home