Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I think I'm sick.
Was feeling cold the whole day in office yesterday.
Woke up just now with a freaking sore throat and am sneezing away right now.
Boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a freaking Saturday!!
Me wanna go out and look at people and eat yummy food.
Blehs.
_______________________________________________

On a happier note,

I found a place that sells cheap working clothes. Koo doesn't think they are cheap cos the shop is located at Chinatown, but for $70+, I can get a decent looking top and pants. Ok what!! It's better than GG>5 where this can only get me a top or pants. Boo.

Also bought another humongous $8 sunnies. Heehee.. Damn vain I know. I have 5 pairs now, but only like 4. Anyway, Jan can use when she goes out. So yeah...

I think I was never 50kg leh.. Or was I? I weighed myself when I just finished a full meal. So maybe the added baggage was the food I consumed? Heh..
Im like 47 now. Want to lose till 45 before CNY so that I can gorge on bak kwa and what not.

Ok la. It's so boring I wonder who reads it.
Going to pack the cupboard and see what clothes I don't want anymore.

*Leah spoilt 2 of my shirts when she was ironing. #$$%^^&*. $100 gone like that. Wth!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home