bullshitzzzzzzzz
Watched the cheerleading competition last night.
Felt so OLD when I saw the young girls prancing around in their skimpy outfits.
And of course, I no longer have the figure I had few years back.
Boo.
So I spent like $700 plus today joining Amore. Yeowch!
Hopefully I will be a slim lean 45kg soon.
*crosses my fingers*
Also paid the credit card bill. Me is debt free!!! At least for this month anyway. =P
My hp is officially cuckoo-fied. Or is it the PC.
Anyway, I can't transfer photos from my hp.. So it totally sucks.
It's so boring to read chunks of words...
Oh ya, good job cheerleaders!! Though I don't know most of them, but Amelia, Zhiwei and Bernard did great. Heehee.
Freddie was really "flattering" in his outfit.
I think you secretly enjoyed being in character eh? =P
Saw the biggest head ever and had dinner with him.
Saw Xiaoqiang today in JP and he is oh-my-goodness MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it......
Will wear my new dress tomorrow. Bought so many working clothes this month. Hohohoho!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home