Thoroughly enjoyed my weekend.
Met up with Xiaomin yesterday and I brought her to Arab Street to buy charms.
Heh heh.. I got itchy fingers and bought a belt there too.
They are even better than Chinatown cos the guy there will actually help to put the belt together at no extra cost.
Anyway, I went on a shopping spree and finally bought the item I coveted for the longest time ever.
Heee... A nicely cut black vest that can be worn to work or out.
So pwetty!!!!!! But I'm too lazy to take photo of it. =P
Also got a maroon satin dress from Black Clover (or something like that).
The stuff there are quite nice actually. Think I will patronise them quite often in the future. =)
It's great to catch up with Xiaomin. Just chit chat about nonsense...
We must do this more often eh!
Went to church with the siblings today.
Proceeded to town for lunch.
I shopped again.. =(
And blew another 100 over bucks at GG>5.
-_-"
The siblings say it's alright to spend since I'm working now.. So ok lor....
Then we went k-box where I spent the next few hours bio-ing Wu Zun's mtvs.
Slurpilicious....
Had dinner with Diondion and family.. He is so bloody cheeky... That silly bumpkin!!
Mr Koo, the restaurant's cereal prawns are DAMN GOOD!
Let's go there with your family soon.. Hee..
I wanted to put up photos.. But apparently this stupid pc can't detect my hp.. So oh well..
Another day then!
Work tml.
New week new beginning.
Must be positive Mei!!!
-__-"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home