Random shitzzzz...
Wanna know how to poo poo like nobody's business?
Drink teh-o, orange juice, watermelon + pineapple juice and fish soup all in one day and I ensure you have the most shitified (pun intended) stomachache of your life.
After which, you will feel freaking satisfied and light. Heehee.
______________________________________________
I realised I'm addicted to teh-o.
If I don't drink it in the morning, I will feel lethargic.
Siao liao.
______________________________________________
Went back to hall last friday with Miss Hao.
Saw quite a few people there. Everyone looks the same, except for Donald duck who looks better. Heh heh.
Anyway, it was good to see all of you!!!
Miss Hao asked me how I survived hall with so many people disliking me and vice versa.
Pondered about it when I went home.
That was when I realised that there are really MANY people who I disliked.
And I guess they don't exactly fancy me either.
It's kind of saddening, but I'm glad I know at least that handful who I call my friends.
Speaking of disliking people, there are really some who are S.T.U.P.I.D.
The things they do make my eyeballs roll till... I also don't know how to carry on.
And there are some who are really TYRANTS.
I don't know if you know who you are. But what you did were really mean.
And Mister, you should stand up for yourself.
It's hostel man!!! Don't let people push you around!!!
______________________________________________
I am really a forgetful person.
Shall try to improve myself.
And of course, impressions impressions impressions.
Sigh.
______________________________________________
I haven't take pictures for the longest time ever. Take it when I feel like it.
Heh.
Going to sleep le.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home