Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I know I'm supposed to update.. and there are quite a number of photos in the camera.. But I was just too darn lazy... So here goes.........

Koo & Jan's birthday lunch @ Sushi Tae.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Teeny bag.
HUGE arms.
What else to say? -_-"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Church on Sunday.
Diondion was fascinated with DS Lite.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Btw, I'm hooked on Harvest Moon. I can spend few hours on it, much to the dismay of the siblings.)

K-boxing with the siblings.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, the past 2 weeks were really stressful. And Miss Soh seldom get stressed.
And to think I became ill from all these..
Not bad eh...

But hopefully the trip will perk me up..

We are flying off at 8am tomorrow...
And I have yet to pack the luggage.
Still going out later with the family to celebrate Jerry's birthday...

Faint la..
Till next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home