Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, June 11, 2007

Back from Taipei........

9 days whizzed past and I'm back to reality.

=(

I really miss Taiwan.
____________________________________________________

Day 1: 1/6/07

Watched 200 Pounds Beauty on SQ. Not bad a show. But don't think I will pay to watch it in the cinema.

Our 1st photo in Taipei. Heh..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Reached the hotel, unpacked and headed for Ximending (which was like 5 minutes away).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our 1st meal. Tamagoya aka "Dan Dan Wu" (Egg house la..)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went to Shilin night market after that and ate our way around.
They have so many different snacks.. Yums.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The real Ji Pai. Singapore's version is crap la.. Seriously.

Day 2: 2/6/07

Had breakfast @ the hotel. The variety is pathetic but it's better than nothing I guess.. -_-"
Headed off to Beitou for some hotspring action. Hehehe..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The hot spring is damn shiok la... I love the sulphur smell.. the freaking hot water.. the breeze. Everything man... =)

It was Danshui and Fisherman's Wharf next. Ate our way through again...
Their "Ba Yee" (meatball) looked and tasted disgusting... But other than that, the snacks were yummy. Hoho.
This place was apparently Jay Chou's favourite when he was studying in Danshui. We didn't try it though cos we were too damn full by then...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Played the balloon shooting game and Koo won a humongous hammer. Teehehee.. Going to give it to Diondion.

Took the ferry to Fisherman's Wharf and saw the sunset.
Taiwanese are lucky to have such a beautiful place to go during weekends...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SHE was having a concert @ Fisherman's Wharf the next day.. It was just too bad that we went on a Sat. -_-"
(Speaking of which, SHE is damn hot in Taiwan la. We could hear their songs everywhere we went... The song here is also by them and Fei Lun Hai. Nice eh?!)

Anyway we went back to Shilin again and the whole of Singapore was there man.. So damn crowded.. We gave up and went back to the hotel.

Day 3: 3/6/07

Went to Taipei's underground malls. But the things there are soooo auntie-fied that I got bored after awhile. But I tasted the yummiest guava there... Kinda different from Singapore...

Proceeded to my favourite restuarant, Ding Tai Fung. I wanted to try their "ancestor" since Singapore's is so tasty. But the taste was kinda disappointing. Damn disappointing actually. I prefer Singapore's version cos the Taiwan's dishes were kinda bland. -_-"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh wells...
Anyway I found it hilarious when we told the hotel uncle that we didnt like DTF and he got kinda irritated. He didn't understand why we dont fancy it. Maybe he should fly over here and try it for himself eh.. Hohho...

Went to the shopping centres and the stuff was damn expensive!!! Everything was like $100 plus.. For brands that I have never hear before... -_-"
So I got bored again and we went back to XMD.

Headed to another night market and had disgusting "Ou Jian" (Oyster omelette). It was ECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Sunday was disappointing la.. Boo...

Will blog about the rest of the trip later.. Lazy already... But I'm really feeling depressed cos I'm back in Singapore.. Sob. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home