Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just woke up after a whole day's sleep.
I wonder how I'm going to sleep later.
Shitzzzz...

Some stuff I bought from Taiwan...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Feel like buying black skiiny jeans but the whole world seems to be wearing them... Geez... We'll see eh..

Bought a shimmery silver dress yesterday. So pretty yet costs $50 only.. Heh... Cheap cheap.... Will take photos of it once I wear it.

Played with the makeup I bought from Taiwan last night. Everything is sooo pretty... Regret buying so few of them.. Boo...

When you like diamonds, look @ working clothes, play with makeup... Does this mean that you are getting old?
Sheesh...
I think I'm getting old... Boohoo.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home