I suddenly remembered of my encounter with my secondary school friend, Jessica, a few weeks ago.
We stood in front of Gap, making small talk, not knowing what to say to each other actually. It was Ali, who was better at this type of thing, asking her about her life blah blah blah.
It's sad isn't it?
My best friend in secondary school days and I have absolutely nothing to say to her.
Sheesh.
And I heard from her that another best friend is getting married. We joked about who would get married first in the past, and who would have known it would be D.
Nonetheless, I'm very happy for her, though I don't think she would invite me to her dinner (if she ever had one).
You know what, I don't think I would invite her to mine too (still a long long way to go).
It will be too awkward man.
Anyways, these made me realise that friendships come and go so so easily. Those you thought were your besties may not be so after a few years. It takes 2 hands to clap so both parties must make damn lots of effort to keep the friendship going.
I must say I was sad when some of the friendships I valued very much are not as strong as before. But oh wells, life goes on and I don't really get bothered about it anymore.
Still, I thank God for the friendships that I made in uni and of course Miss Ali Cai. I just hope everything goes well on Tues and I will be over the top.. Hee..
Enough of bo liao thoughts.
Some updates:-
1) Mr Koo is joining me as a full fledged working adult in a few hours time. Hoho.. I can't wait for HIS pay day.
2) Someone gave the dad a Nokia N-series- the one in the advertisement that you can make videos etc. I used it for 1 day and surrendered to the bro. It's totally complicated and since I'm such a techno-phobe (if there is ever such a word), I think I can live without it.
I will stick to Koo's ragged Nokia till end of the year when I will get a simpler hp. -__-"
And the poor dad. I doubt he will ever get it back from Jerry. Hah...
2 updates in a day. Hee... Think that seldom happen already. Going back to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I can't wait for the movie and the book to be out.... Woohoo!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home