Weekend is almost over... Boo...
But the days seem to past by damn fast.. so it will be weekend again soon.
=)
___________________________________________________________
Just finished a 40 epis HK serial- Heart of Greed.

8-days have been raving about it and you know what...
It's da BEST HK serial I have ever watched!!!
Great plot, pretty babes, cute guys, evil characters you wanna slap badly and a GREAT ending. =)
HK drama endings usually sucked so I was pleasantly surprised about this one...
Hohohoohohoh.....
So go rent it my friends... You wont regret.
___________________________________________________________
I have alot of things to say. So much angst in me.
I'm always grumbling.
And sometimes they don't even concern me.
Can't stand myself man.
So irritating.
Just wanna chill and live in my own world.
Arghh....
Let's hope I will change for the better...
Sheesh.
Just for the record, I'm not in a bad mood or anything. Just don't like this habit of mine.
Change for the better, Mei!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home