Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I love juices.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kiwi, Banana and Apple juice.
Fruits needed: 2 green kiwis, 2 ripe bananas and 3 red apples.
Cut the fruits, add some water and blend them together. Serves 3.
A tangy and sweet fruit juice that aids in digestion (i.e. you will definitely visit the loo on the same day, or next. Heh.)

After hanging out with Koo for 3 years plus, I have grown a liking for fruit juices.
Koo's mum likes to blend different fruits together and drink them as it is.
But the above concoction is definitely my FAV!!
Anyway, drinking fruit juices really boost the immune system.
I drink them everyday (thanks to the mum) and I have yet to get MC (since I came back from Taiwan) despite many colleagues falling sick.
Damn. =(

So my dear friends, go get yourself a blender and drink juices at least twice a week eh? It will definitely be beneficial to you (unless you are desperate to fall sick). Hehehhh...

Btw, the mum completed the race under 3 hours. I'm damn impressed with her, but hopefully she won't join anymore. Anyway, it's just not worth it. Look @ that poor guy that collapsed. Damn man!

Alrighty. Work tomorrow. Pre-Monday blues. Boohohooohohohoohohoh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home