Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, July 16, 2007

Another disgusting stressful day.
Worked till 8pm and there is another mountain for me to tackle tomorrow.
Sobz.

As usual, I want to burst out in tears.
But of cos I didn't. So loser to do that in office.

I think I'm getting depression soon.
But I don't think someone who is in depression will know that she is getting one.
So maybe I'm not.
Like whatever.

Anyway, why am I here?
Cos I'm feeling so sweet and fortunate.

No matter how sucky work is, it feels soooo good to be in the company of the special someone,
Who will try to cheer you up by bringing you to eat something yummy;
Who will make all the funny faces to cheer you up;
Who will listen to all your bitching and what not;
And who will let you pinch and whack him all you want. ;P

Thanks Ah Koo.

You always brighten up my day...

=)

(I hope all my friends will find that special someone, cos I know you all are as blessed as me!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home