Moronic drivers
A lovely Saturday afternoon ended badly yesterday.
Koo and I were waiting for the red lights to turn green when this piece of shit driving a lorry decided to crash into our side to get into the next lane.
So the back windscreen was shattered and the side badly dented.
The worse part was he tried to drive off so me and Koo gave chase. It's real lucky the lights were still red man.
I seriously can't believe how stupid some drivers are. The gap is so small and he had to try his bloody shit luck to get into the next lane. And still try to escape.
Like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously can't stand morons.
So now me, a person who doesn't like to drive in the 1st place, is even more terrified of driving. So driving license or not, it doesn't really matter now.
The mums and siblings said that it was a blessing that no one was hurt/sitting at the back seat at that point of time. True true.
But everything is damn scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=(







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home