And so my Harry Pott Pott arrived by Speedpost in the afternoon.

Like FINALLY!!!!
I was damn sad when the bro told me who died. Like damn fucking sad la. His is my favourite character lei. Sobz.
As I was reading the book at 4am, I was feeling damn depressed that the adventure was coming to an end, after so many years.
Sianz.
_______________________________________________________
Mr Koo and I spent the day, cutting hair, eating Ichiban Boshi, fish steamboat and watching Sex & the City.
The show is alright only leh... Their clothes and shoes very nice meh? I found them quite ugly actually.
And I finally know why it cant be screened in Singapore.
-_-"
_______________________________________________________
I read Xiaomin's blog and realised the date.. Oh my goodness.. So damn cool eh!!!
20.07.2007.
Hohoohohoohh....
Met up with the Head, Miss Haoz and Xiaomin on Friday @ Vivo.
The head should be honoured there were 3 pretty babes accompanying him la...
Heeh.
Hog's Breath, Godiva, BakerzIn. I'm was damn freaking full la...
4 working adults and 1 Phd student.

(Kope from Xiaomin's blog)
I had fun. Hope everyone did too. =P
Here are the photos from the previous gathering!!


_______________________________________________________
Today is another special day for the family.
I feel like buying 4D leh...
Muahahhahahaaaa!!!!!
_______________________________________________________
Ali, how's your drinking session with your collegues?
Eat lunch next week!!!!!!!!!!!
=P







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home