This morning, I heard loud noises outside the house.
I peeped through my eyes and saw that it is pouring.
In my grogginess, I think I smiled to myself, thanked God that it's a public holiday and promptly went back to sleep.
The weather's gorgeous isn't it? =)
Anyway, Happy National Day!!!
It's a freaking public holiday!! Woohoo.. No work, no nothing, just stone all the way. I loveeeeeee that feeling...
Met up with Miss Hao for lunch AND dinner yesterday.
Had Thai Express at night. A Phat Thai each with kickass spicy tom yum soup and long flowing conversations.. How good can it get! Weeeeee...
And since I'm in a good mood and thus an insatiable appetite, we headed for Max Brenner Chocolate Bar next where we shared a Dark chocolate Suckao and Marshmallow crepe. Even Miss Hao is bought over by Suckao.. so everyone should go try soon...
Yums.
The Sunday Times recently published an article on dessert cafes.. Am soooo going to visit them. Doesn't everyone loves some dessert after meals?? =)
Met Mr Koo at the later part of the night for a movie- The Bourne Ultimatum.
It's was an entertaining show, considering both of us didnt catch the 1st 2 films and had no idea what it was really about.
Yeah.. go catch it when you are free...
I realised I can't post any pictures up due to the cuckoo-fied PC. Irritating bugger!!!
Argh..
So that's that!!
Meeting dear Ali tml..
=)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home