Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The weather was gorgeous earlier on.
I love rains.
Snuggling under the warm blanket, natural cool air, storybook by my side.......
This is DA life man.
But it better not rain during weekdays cos I can't bear the thought of leaving the comforts of my bed and heading to work.
That will really suck. -_-"

Anyway, I finally finished Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows.
This is the slowest speed I have ever done.
Taking 1 whole week to do so.
Maybe it's because I had to work. Maybe cos I didnt want it to end so fast.
I picked up the 1st few books in AJC library and I was hooked from then on.
Anticipating eagerly for each book to be published, I am amazed at how JK Rowling can come up with such a brilliant story.
I really think she deserves all that she is earning. Just for that ingenious mind of hers.
I feel kinda empty, now that my favourite series have come to an end. Hopefully I can find something else, that is as intriguing (if not more) as Harry Potter.
=(

This is the cutie pie that everyone adores.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He is sooooooo kindhearted and sweet for a 6 year old.
Mr Koo likes him so much that his hp wallpaper is now him, and not me.
Hohohohh....

Koo's convo.
The class of 2007- with 3 extras.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The biggest head came along....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The ecstatic parents..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Koo has graduated!! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went to Auntie Kim's along Thomson there for yummilicious authentic Korean food after his convo. Can't wait to go there again soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home