Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Food

The Koo picked me up after work on Thursday and we had Korean food.
We went there once on a special date (forgot was it V-day, anni or whatever la) and then again with his parents.

Anyway, I just love Korean food and this place is a MUCH CHEAPER alternative to Auntie Kim's and Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken restaurant.

Togi Korean Restaurant
11 Mosque Street
Chinatown
(Right opposite CTC travel agency)
Tel: 62210830
Photobucket

It was 9 plus when we ordered. We were starving so we ended up being greedy and overordered as usual. -_-"

Complimentary side dishes.
Photobucket
There were actually 2 more dishes but we don't eat them, so might as well don't waste food.
Love the Kimchi man!!!! I usually rate a Korean restaurant based on their Kimchi. Hoho.
Anyway, you can refill the side dishes so it was quite worth it.
=)

Anyway, Koo ordered Bibimbap while I ordered Beef Ramen. Both are quite alright but I would have preferred the Bibimbap from Crystal Jade @ Taka.
We also shared this.
Photobucket
Spicy fried rice cake. It was fried with fish cake, dumplings and ramen. Not bad but we couldnt finish it cos we still had our mains to tackle with.
-__-"

The bill came up to $32. It was really cheap as compared to other Korean restaurants so can give it a try! =)
______________________________________________________________

Koo and I had dinner with his friends @ Angus Steak House last night.
His friends love it there, I don't know why. But I must say the food was great.

Angus Steak House
#04-25, Takashimaya Shopping Centre
(Near to Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao)
Tel: 67356015

I had Ribeye steak while Koo had Tenderloin.
It was like a 5 course meal.
The hors d'oeuvre was fried fish and eggplant, followed by crabmeat chowder, then salad with vinegarette dressing, main course and then dessert.
We also ordered live oysters and baked oysters with cheese.
No pictures but I must say I enjoyed every portion of it.

My steak cost around $55 while Koo's was around $60.
So it's quite worth it to visit there if there's any special occasion.
Anyway, it's WAYYYYYYY BETTER than Lawry's. So yup yup. Go there if you have bonus to waste.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home