Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's the last day of my leave. Sadness.
No more leave for the rest of the year.
I mean it's not that bad considering I have only 3 more days till the end of year, but it's still ecky.
Hopefully there's no truckloads of stuff for me to do when I go back tomorrow.
*crosses my fingers*

I think I'm too messy @ work.
Not as in those handwriting stuff but my filing sucks BIG TIME.
My docs are sprawled everywhere and I pity my backup who has to help me locate docs.
So hopefully by the beginning of next year, I will clear up my freaking mess and be a neater person!!
God, please help me!!!! You know I'm not a messy person! Boo.

The uncle and grandpa have left town. Singapore is really a boring place. Other than eat, watch movie and town-ing, there's nothing much to do. So maybe we should just go overseas for the next long hols eh!

Oh.. on Xmas eve, Koo and I had dinner with his parents @ this usual zi char stall that we frequent. Then we met up with his secondary school friends @ the Loof. Freaking boring place but the company was great. Then headed to ECP and had supper. I havent had supper for the longest time ever so I have sinned. Tsktsk.

When I went home around 3 plus (freaking tired), the siblings were not back yet. Think they only reached home around 6 plus. I'm like super impressed la. I dont think I have the energy now to stay out so late. And the sis woke up around 11 plus, had lunch with us and headed out AGAIN!!!! Kids nowadays eh!!
Photobucket

Speaking of the sis, I think Jan looked awesome in this combi, although the shorts are really freaking short. -_-"
Photobucket
That's her bestie. They looked kinda alike eh?

Few more days till the end of the year. What have I accomplished? It seems like nothing. I seem to be wasting my life away which doesnt seem good. Lets see what 2008 has in store for me. Hmmmm.. Till then.

The cutest sillybum on M.Y. planet.
No one taught him all these expressions. He just comes up by himself.
=___=
Photobucket
And you know how to be a kid-magnet? Just have a DS Lite with you and all the kids will flock to you.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh ya, the links to Tracy's and Jan's blogs are ok already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home